Monday, August 31, 2015

gd2015 Entry #2




Blog Entry 2

Just a quick little doodle I did with Microsoft paint to show off my mad art skills.
Realistically, I'm not a very good artist, and have never really taken an art class. obviously...


I can create my own images to make them my own through editing. I used meme creator for this example, So while I'm not very good at art hopefully I can learn how to manipulate images to make them my own.






Two Game that i enjoy, and why

Destiny (PS4)
I Enjoy Destiny for a variety of reasons, personally i feel like the game lacks story which is one of the biggest flaws in this massively popular game, but I find that the multi player, and character capabilities, are enjoyable. Personally i like having characters that have multiple abilities that they can change depending on the situation at hand. I also enjoy the game having a class system which allows for interesting interactions between players during multi player pvp. While the game lacks for story and for me , good voice acting, the game makes up for that in enjoyable repetition of online competitive play.



Pokemon games
I highly enjoy any game that contains Pokemon, whether it be the classic Pokemon yellow, on Gameboy color, or the use of Pokemon in Super smash bros.
As a general rule i really enjoy these games because I find that the character creation is always really amazing. much of the games give characters different personalities whether it be a simple cute smile, or a ferocious growl by a Charizard, I really enjoy games that use many different kinds of designs for characters, and then have those characters interact. The Pokemon games hold a special place in my heart because of the simplicity that can be used to create these personalities in the Pokemon,












No comments:

Post a Comment